(One of our family outings)
KINGDOM MISSIONS OUTREACH INTERNATIONAL INC. (KMO-INTER) -is a non-denominational, non-profit making mission agency, which is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission in
KMO-INTER was established in obedience to the dictates of the Holy Spirit and the purpose for the establishment is simply for the expansion of the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ here on earth, to the praise, honor and glory of God, who is blessed and only potentate, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
The agency was formally inaugurated in
Our motto is “Reaching the lost with the love of Christ” and we're ever determined and committed to reaching the lost for our Lord Jesus Christ, who has commissioned us to "GO" to the ends of the earth for that purpose!
We run a School of Ministry, known as KMO School of Ministry Internatinal (KSOMI) and through it, we're equipping the Body of Christ for effective ministry. And for details, click here: (http://www.kmoschoolofministry.webs.com/)
Since it inception in 1994, the Agency has been working tirelessly among the Ejila/Erinla Awori people located in Ado/Odo Ota Local Government Area (L.G.A.), Southwest Nigeria. With so many churches planted in areas where hitherto there were no churches. To learn more about our Ejila Awori mission project click this link below: http://sites.google.com/site/kmoejilaaworimissions/ .
It was in 2005 that the Lord spoke to Apostle Success Kanayo Uchime of the need for him to proceed to the ends of earth – to the nations of
And in obedience to this heavenly vision, he proceeded to
And for them to fully actualize this vision and mandate from God, they need your unalloyed support, so if the Lord is leading you to give a support to them, please don't hesitate do do so! Visit the donate page for how you can give to our work. To learn more about this Badjao project, click on this link: http://sites.google.com/site/badjaomissionaryteam/ for further information on our mission activities in the
Our vision in Kingdom Missions Outreach International (KMO-INTER) is to reach the lost with the love of Christ! This is predicated upon the great admonition of our Lord Jesus Christ to His disciples:
“Do you not say, ‘Four months more and then harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest,” (John 4:35 also confer with Matt.28: 19, 20-24: 14, Mark 16: 15; Luke 24: 47; John 21: 15-17; Acts 1: 8; Joshua 13: 1-5).
We in KMO-INTER believe strongly that the fields are already white to harvest; hence we are highly committed to the ever-increasing need for the world harvest of souls.
We are therefore; to preach and publish the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ with the ultimate aim of planting churches where no churches exist.
Our commission is to take the whole gospel to the whole man, in what is termed wholistic mission. That is, the ability to meet then needs of the spirit, soul and body of people through missions. We are commissioned to use the unchanging word to effect a lasting change in the ever-changing world, and we are very much committed to that cause.
The Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ is therefore our only focus even as we have stepped out by faith to fulfill this great mandate which says, “GO YE.”
Ngozi ministering through an interpreter in one of our barangay outreaches in the Philippines
WHAT WE STAND FOR!
K - neeling in God's presence always (Php. 2: 10)
M - aking disciples of all nations (Matt. 28: 19)
O - operating under the Holy Spirit anointing (Acts. 1: 8)
I - ntegrity in our dealing with people (Pro. 11: 3)
N - etworking with the body of Christ (Eph. 4: 16)
T - raining believers for maximum efficiency (Eph. 4: 12)
E - quipping the saints of God (Eph. 4: 11-14)
R - eaching out to the lost souls for Christ (Matt. 28: 19)
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
Kingdom Missions Outreach International Inc. (KMO-INTER) has a set of basic beliefs and they are:
1. We believe that there is only one God (deity-Godhead) (Deut. 5:7-10; 6:4-5; 10:17). And, "...God (deity-Godhead) was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself." (2 Cor.5:19), i.e., the fullness of the Godhead dwelt in him bodily.” (
2. We believe that all scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of god may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
3. We believe that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men. (Romans 5:12)
4. We believe that in order to overcome sin and become godly one must have saving faith in Christ. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16). That godliness (becoming godly) comes by believing in and obeying the gospel of Jesus Christ, which was a "mystery" in times past but is now revealed to those who believe. (Col. 1:25-27)
5. We believe that saving faith is comprised of both believing in and obeying the gospel of Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:1-2; Galatians 1:6-9; 2 Tim. 1:10)
6. We believe the gospel of Jesus Christ is as delineated by the Apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 15:1-(8):
(a) The death of Jesus Christ
(b) The burial of Jesus Christ
(c) The resurrection of Jesus Christ
(d) Forty days of Jesus Christ on earth after the resurrection teaching and preaching of things pertaining to the kingdom (Acts 1:3).
(e) The ascension of Jesus Christ
(f) And His eventual coming to earth to rapture His Church and also reign as the King of kings and the Lord of lords
7. We believe that the way to obey the gospel is to parallel the gospel of Christ (with action) as delineated by the Apostles:
( a) Repentance (turning away from a life of sin and seeking forgiveness). Acts 2:38; Luke 24:47
(b) Water Baptism (being buried with Christ having the name of Yeshua (Jesus) Christ invoked over the candidate). (Acts 2:38; 10:48; 19:5)
c) Spirit Baptism (being infilled with a portion (earnest) of God’s spirit evidenced by speaking in other tongues). (Acts 2:4; 10:45-46; 19:6)
(d) Being a Witness (living and undefiled life while sharing the testimony of Jesus Christ with others while on earth) (Acts 1:8; Rev 19:10; 2 Tim. 1:8)
(e) Ascending into Heaven to join the Great Marriage Supper of the Lamb (Romans 2:7; 1 Corinthians 15:52-58; Matthew 24:30:31)
8. We believe that the Lord’s Supper must be observed by Christ’s followers to remember the Lord’s death until he returns. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
9. We believe in the Gifts and the Fruit of the Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:4-6; Galatians 5:22-23)
10. We believe in divine healing. (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24; James 5:16; Matthew 9:22)
11. We believe in the Second Coming of Christ and eternal judgment. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Rev. 20:11-15)
12. We believe in tithes and Offering (Malachi 3:10)
The missionary team of the Apostle and the people they minister
to in one of our rural mission fields in the Philippines - they
really need your unalloyed support!
Apostle Success, Ngozi and their kids - the missionary family